PSI and Veeam® Endpoint Backup™ provides a simple solution for backing up Windows-based desktops and laptops. With Veeam Endpoint Backup, you can easily back up your PC to an external hard drive, NAS (network-attached storage) share or a Veeam Backup & Replication™ repository. And if your system crashes, hard drive fails, or a file gets corrupted or accidentally deleted, you can recover what you need in minutes — like it never even happened.
Veeam Endpoint Backup 1.5 delivers all-new functionality to give you faster backup performance, greater visibility and control over backup job progress and schedules, and it even helps isolate your PC and laptop backups from malware attacks.
Veeam Endpoint Backup 1.5 includes:
- CryptoLocker protection for USB Storage: Protect USB-based storage targets from potential CryptoLocker threats by automatically ejecting them after a successful job run
- Email notifications: Configure email notifications by typing only your email address, keeping you connected to your laptop backup history without the need to open the Control Panel
- New scheduling options: Meet any custom endpoint backup scenario by setting backup jobs to run on a specific day of the week. New logic can also identify when a scheduled backup is missed and starts an additional backup once the computer is powered on
- Standalone full backup: Save standalone full backups to any location at any time via the UI
- Backup engine tuning: Get faster file-level backup performance, better exclusion logic, and the experemental ability to skip bad blocks to ensure hardware or software problems do not affect PC and laptop backup jobs
Your PSI team are ready to assist you in protecting your data so give us a call.